Join us for Advent and Christmas activities this December!
- The UniLu Women’s Advent Potluck will take place on Sunday, December 4, 2016 from 3:30 to 6:30 pm at the home of Cynthia Rosenberger in Belmont. Parking is available on the street. Please bring an appetizer or supper item (main or side dish or dessert) for about 4-6 persons. We will begin with appetizers and conversation, have a festive meal together, and end with evening prayer. “Being Sanctuary” is the title of Pastor Kathleen Reed’s talk. If possible, contact Clare Gordon via email if you plan to attend so we can inform you of any changes for weather or other reasons. Clare will also coordinate car pools, so please indicate if you need a ride or can give one.
- On Sunday, December 18, 2016 we will have the children’s pageant in the morning followed by the annual hymn sing at noon, accompanied by warm cider and treats.
- Help decorate the UniLu chancel for the season by ordering a poinsettia or donating toward the cost of greens for the sanctuary! Please email campus and community coordinator Jayms Battaglia at email@example.com or sign up on the bulletin board across from the Alumni/ae Room. Please indicate if you would like to dedicate your order in memory of or in honor of a person, group, or event. The cost is $16 for a large poinsettia and $8 for a small one.
- On December 24, 2016 we will have a Child-Friendly Christmas Eve Service at 6 pm and a Festive Christmas Eve Service of Holy Communion at 10 pm. The choir for the 10 pm service will rehearse from 8:45 pm to 9:30 pm.
- On Sunday, December 25, our Christmas Day Worship takes place at 10:30 am. (There will be no 9 am service that day.)